Make Raphael SVG in Inkscape
Saturday , 11, September 2010
It is very to make simple SVG vectors for Raphael JS on a website using Inkscape.
- Download and install Inkscape.
- Open Inkscape and create your vector drawing.
- Place your vector drawing in the upper left corner and keep it selected.
- Make sure the drawing is one vector (Path > Simplify (CTRL-L) and/or Path > Combine (CTRL-K).
- Go to Edit > XML Editor and expand <svg:g …… >.
- Click on <svg:path …… > and select the d attribute.
- Copy the attribute value (a string of numbers and letters) to your clipboard.